RFL GBE Requirements 2012
The governing body endorsement (GBE) requirements for those to be employed in Rugby League in 2010 are set out below.
These requirements were agreed following consultation with the clubs and Rugby League Players Association (RLPA).
In applying these Requirements the RFL will work within the UK Border Agency’s Code of Practice for Sport Governing Bodies.
Extent of Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) Requirements
The GBE Requirements apply to Tier 2 and Tier 5 applications.
The GBE Requirements apply to clubs playing under the jurisdiction of the Rugby Football League (RFL), Scotland Rugby League and Wales Rugby League.
These Requirements come into force from the date that they are published and remain in force until such time as they are superseded by a revised set of Requirements.
RFL GBE Requirements 2012 Download
- 13 A Side Rules (0.27mb)
- Authorised Overseas Agents - August 2012 (0.06mb)
- Authorised UK Agents - August 2012 (0.05mb)
- Bitesize Touch Rules (0.13mb)
- GBE Requirements 2012 (0.25mb)
- Masters Official Rules (0.08mb)
- On Field Compliance Sentencing Guidelines 2010 (0.10mb)
- Ops Rules - Contents, index and Misc (0.15mb)
- Overseas Agents - August 2012 (0.05mb)
- Primary Rugby League Rule Book (0.47mb)