What's on Offer
At the RFL we aim to offer our employees good career prospects backed by excellent company benefits, a competitive salary and a great place to work.
The RFL is committed to the principles of equal opportunities and to ensuring that the culture, philosophy and processes within the organisation and the Game are free from bias and discrimination
We are commited to equality of opportunity, training, promotions and all other aspects of employment. We offer:
- A wide range of job opportunities, placement and voluntary roles
- Job opportunities for coaches, development officers and officials
- Job opportunities for people in business support and specialist functions
- Health Scheme and Benefits
- RFL Ticket Pass
- A full induction for all new employees
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Regular reviews of training development needs and performance
- Safe Working, healthy employees
- Flexible working policies
Our benefits package reflects our commitment to providing a reward and recognition package for our staff that reflects the work that they do and the high levels of commitment we expect.