Here you can find a list of all our current vacancies, for more information or to apply online, please click on the links below
If you wish to receive job alerts from us, please CLICK HERE to register your interest now.
Match Officials Manager for the Wheelchair World Cup
The Festival of Rugby League World Cups is currently looking for someone to take on the voluntary role of Match Officials Manager for the Wheelchair World Cup. The role will take responsibility for the selection and training of match officials prior to the competition and for the overseeing of all match official processes throughout the competition.
Any possible candidate will need to be available to be in the Medway area, as a minimum from the 2nd July to the 3rd July. They would need to be available to be contacted in order to manage disputes and queries throughout the competition which runs from July 2nd to July 14th. The successful person will also be required to be available for two training sessions with the Festival of World Cups Staff at dates to be agreed at a later date.
In addition the person selected for this role will need to ensure that all match officials to be involved in the competition are familiar with and have quality operational experience of the Wheelchair Laws introduced in the 2013 season.
Please note any candidate applying for this role must not be involved with any competing team in the competition and will undertake no active officiating in the competition.
If you are interested in this voluntary role please send your CV and a covering statement outlining your experience for the role in no more than 300 words by email to Danny.email@example.com by Thursday 9th May.
For more information or to speak about the role please contact Danny McNeice on 07775 022800.
1. Ability to demonstrate experience of delivering high quality training sessions
2. Knowledge of Wheelchair Rugby League officiating
3. Experience of managing match officials within a sporting environment
4. Proven ability to manage conflict from different stakeholders
5. Experience of working with a different nationalities
6. Experience of grading match officials and assessing ability levels
7. Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and excellent communication skills