Bradford Bulls Lottery Field Sales Executive
The Big One Lottery is currently recruiting for a highly motivated Field Sales Executive to drive sales of the Big One Lottery approaching businesses, community groups and householders, through door-to-door and telephone canvassing.
The duties would include:
· Growing a team of Lottery fundraisers based in the local area
· Managing sales performance and KPI's
· Recruit, train and coach new staff and volunteers
· Business Development, growth and diversification of the Big One Lottery
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in sales
· Good planning and organisational skills
· Full driving licence and vehicle
· Basic salary plus uncapped commission
· OTE of £30,000
· Fantastic career development opportunities
This role is suited to someone who is currently working in direct sales on a door-to-door basis. Or as a sales representative, who is looking for an opportunity to step in to Sales Management.
Please can interested individuals forward their CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or post it to Mark Winder, The Bradford Bulls Foundation, The Provident Stadium, Bradford, BD6 1BS.
The deadline for submission is 9am Friday 5th February 2016.
For further information on the role please contact Mark Winder on 01274 729728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.