Prize Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The RFL, The Rugby Football League Ltd or any subsidiary or partner of The RFL/The Rugby Football League Ltd, Hereafter known as - The RFL.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you must enter as per the instructions detailed on the webpage/website or on the competition page. Where applicable the e-mail address for entries is - email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner, or winners will be the entrant, or entrants who is, or are selected at random from a list of correct entries. In the case of a prize draw the winner or winners will be selected at random from all entrants into that particular competition.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The RFL reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail and/or telephone. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by visiting the competitions page of the website and clicking on the previous competitions link after the closing date.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the Commercial, Marketing and Media department of The RFL.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. These competitions are run by: The Rugby Football League Ltd of Red Hall, Red Hall Lane, Leeds, LS17 8NB. Any competitions run by, or in conjunction with, any other party will be detailed on the relevant competition page.
19. The RFL reserves the right to amend these rules/terms and condition's at any time. The RFL may also create rules/terms and condition's which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules/terms and condition's and/or specific competition rules/terms and condition's on the relevant competition page.
20. The RFL will endeavour to send prizes within 28 days of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.