Win Tickets To The Northern Rail Cup Final!
Want to guarantee your seat at the Northern Rail Cup Final? We’ve joined forces with The Co-operative, sponsors of The Co-operative Championship and Conference, to give you the chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to the final at Bloomfield Road on Sunday 12th July.
Our lucky winners will each receive a pair of tickets for the match to witness what will surely be a thrilling spectacle of rugby league.
The match up will see Barrow Raiders taking on Widnes Vikings in a bruising encounter to decide who lifts the trophy.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning, courtesy of The Co-operative, is answer the following simple question:
Q: In which town is Bloomfield Road?
Send us your answer along with your contact details – including full postal address and daytime telephone number – to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for entries is 11pm on Thursday 9th July 2009.
Led by their values and principles, The Co-operative work with members to ensure when the benefits are passed around it’s good for everyone.
For more information visit www.co-operative.coop
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be sent to email@example.com
2. All entries must be received by 11pm on 09.07.09
3. Entry excludes employees of The Co-operative Group Limited (Co-operative Group Ltd, New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES. Reg 525R. Registered in England and Wales), Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
4. No more than one entry per household.
5. Competition open to UK residents only.
6. The Co-operative Group Limited accepts no responsibility for postal entries lost, delayed or damaged.
7. Proof of posting is not a proof of receipt.
8. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on 10/07/09
9. The Co-operative Group Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Arrangements for collecting the prize will be confirmed with the winner.
11. The Co-operative accepts no liability for any losses in relation to the cancellation of the event.
12. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
13. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
14. Any personal data collected as part of this competition will only be used for notifying the winner and delivering the prize.
15. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
16. The Co-operative Group Limited has the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
17. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.